– When the killer calls Sidney while she is at the police station, the word, “Nokia” is visible on the bottom of the phone. In the next scene it disappears, and then reappears in a later scene.
– When Gale reaches for the voice changer, she has blood on the top of her hand. When she puts the voice changer to her mouth, there is no blood.
– Roman Bridger’s sideburns shorten and lengthen in the final scenes.
– When Dewey unties Gale she lifts her and up and we see rope on her hand. In the next shot the rope is gone.
– Christine gets out of the shower and steps on the towel, but when she gets dressed and starts to walk down the hallway, her feet are still soaking wet.
– After Jennifer’s house blows up, when Dewey fires at Ghostface you can clearly hear 7 shots. Revolvers only hold 6.
– When Sidney jumps out of the window in the Sunrise Studios, and Dewey comes to her, there’s a point where she is looking down, and the camera angle changes to show her looking right at Dewey.
– When Sidney goes through the door that leads to nowhere, she holds on and grips the wall frame. She could not have closed the door from her location because it was almost fully open and out of reach (though some viewers have claimed she could have used her foot).
– When Ghostface is after Christine his knife makes a large hole in the door. When Cotton later approaches the door the damage is a series of narrow slits.
– Kincaid’s collar after putting on his jacket in the “What’s your favorite scary movie?” scene
– When Dewey first gets his gun out of the trailer, you can clearly see it’s a Beretta 92-Compact in a black holster. But throughout the rest of the movie he uses a heavy duty snub (.44?) Revolver in a brown holster.
– On the hot set of Sidney’s room the longest side of the table is flat against the wall with the bed. When Ghostface is thrown from the false door above the set, the table is rotated with its shortest edge against the wall with the bed, making the bed closer, so Ghostface could land on it.
– Sidney is wearing black, high-heeled boots in the middle section of the film, but does not appear to be wearing them while waiting in the police station later in the film when the killer calls her. However, in the last part of the film, when Sidney arrives at the house, she is wearing boots again as she can be seen pulling not one but two guns from them.
– Shape of the cuts on Dewey’s forehead throughout the film.
– After Jennifer’s death, Gale is attacked and uses her leg to push herself and the killer down the basement stairs. They fall in, and it is shown that the door opens inwards, but in the next shot, the door is shown to be closing inwards from the outside.
– In the opening sequence, we see Cotton’s girlfriend Christina step out of the shower. In the next shot, she is wearing perfect makeup.