– Continuity: When Chloe is stabbed, the blood coming out of her mouth appears and disappears between shots.
– Continuity: Jill is stood holding the gun and the knife and is waving the knife in Sidney’s face. But, when her and Charlie go to stab each other she’s only holding the gun and he passes her the knife.
– Continuity: When Charlie holds his iPhone up to Sidney to show his murder footage, he’s holding it with his hand vertically with his thumb on the bottom and four fingers on top. In the next shot when Sidney watches it, he’s holding it up to Sidney with his hand horizontally: using only his thumb, index, and middle finger.
– Continuity: When Jill dies, she falls face-down. However, the last shot of her face shows her body supine and face-up.
– Continuity: When Rebecca is running towards the exit door in the parking garage, there is an exit sign on the door. When she gets stabbed, the sign had disappeared, and the cars are parked in another way.
– Factual errors: When Jill comes into Sidney’s hospital room she pulls out the call bell cord before Sidney can call for help. In any hospital if you pull out the cord it sounds an alarm to call for help as well, yet no alarm was heard.
– Incorrectly regarded as goofs: When at Kirby’s house after Sheriff Riley interrupts the Stabathon, Charlie says he will watch Stab 7, and puts on the DVD. But when we see the film playing later, it is the girls from the opening scene, the ones with the Facebook-stalker, which was revealed to be Stab 6. Yet as discussed by Jenny and Marnie in the ‘true’ opening, the beginning of Stab 7 had Rachel and Chloe watching Stab 6 and criticizing it.
– Revealing mistakes: When Jill examines the blood from her cheek after using Trevor’s hand to scratch it, Trevor’s stomach can be seen faintly breathing, even though he has been killed.